Items sold on www.skybzr.com can be returned within a period of 3 calendar days from the delivery date under the following terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions for Replacement and Refund
Customers will get replacement / refund, if
· The delivered product is damaged (physically destroyed or broken), defective (dead on arrival), incomplete (missing parts) at the time of delivery.
· Delivered product is incorrect and different than the ordered one.
· The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws.
· The product must include the brand tags, price tags, box, original packaging material, user manual, warranty cards, free gifts(if any) and accessories.
· The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box. If the product was delivered in a second layer of skybzr.com packaging, it must be returned in the same condition. If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you.
· The original copy of Customer Copy of the Invoice during return is mandatory.
· The replacement / refund will be processed after customer service & QC team have completed their audit procedure.
· Replacement is subject to availability of stock. If the product is out of stock, you will receive a full refund, no questions asked.
· Cash on Delivery charge and the shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
· For payments made using a Credit Card, Debit Card, Mobile Banking or Bank Transfer, you will receive a refund in your respective.
How to claim for return
Customer must have to contact to skybzr Customer Support Team immediately to confirm that the product is eligible for return.
Customer Support Team
Hotline Number: 01888114344 (Weekdays 9:00AM To 7:00PM)
Office Number: 01888114333
Email: [email protected]
Customer Support Team will explain the return procedure considering your convenience. Please be prepared to give the following information when you call/email Customer Service:
1. Your Login ID
2. Your Order Number
3. Reason of Return
4. Your Registered Cell Number
5. Customer Copy of the Invoice